Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Turn Your Can'ts into Cans' and Your Dreams into Plans.

There is never a reason not to do something amazing.
 If you have a dream, reach for it. Why?  because you dreamt it hadn't you?
 No matter how much it may cost, No matter how long it may take; Reach for it.

You deserve it.

 Your life may be feeling out of control, You may have lost someone, you may have nothing in your refrigerator to eat, you may have bills to pay that seem to never go away. Your parents may be fighting, your home may be hectic.  
There's hope. I promise things get better. There is ALWAYS a way to overcome these problems. Always remember that there are people out there that have it harder. There are people that are homeless, starving, or drug attics.
you deserve every little thing you set your mind to. You just need to work for it.

I'm planning on going to college to have a career.
I have dreams. I want to be successful. I want to be happy.

Why?

Because I deserve it.
And No-one can stop me.


Because I want my respect. Oh, and any shoes I set my eyes on ;)



Stay.golden

No comments:

Post a Comment