Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The True meaning of Christmas.

I never believed that there were people out there that gave.
All the stories online about how someone payed for their groceries or left them money... I didnt believe that people did that even though it was written right in front of me. I just thought... that would never happen...

But it did. To my family.

This year has been extremely difficult on my family we have been tight on money for the past two years. We lost our car. We've been to the point where there is barely anything in our refrigerator. My mom went to the doctor and after an MRI she had two small tumors on her skull.
 
During all of this I was being bullied. Not the way you would think but i was just feeling so down about myself that when someone would joke something I would take it seriously, when a teacher would just put aside what i said ; I'd be hurt. I went into this mode where I didn't care what people thought about me. But i didn't want to be home. I wanted to be anywhere but home.

But I have two amazing best friends, with out them I don't know where i would be.

 Yesterday December 23, 2012  I walked past my front door and I saw the corner of an envelope... I picked it up and there inside of it was one-hundred dollars.  I was speechless. I showed my parents and they had no idea what to say.... well my dads first words were " what the hell.... " then he didn't say anything...  he asked me if i knew who had sent it but I told him I didn't, even though I had an idea...

I have amazing best friends.

Who ever sent this money is amazing. One day i wish that i could be as amazing as this person.

Stay Golden.

xxo Leeser. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment